7 Chesson Place, Riverton WA 6148-SOLD
One of the best blocks in the Rossmoyne Senior High School catchment area
3 bedroom home (survey strata) in Riverton, close to all amenities, close to transport, with an easy access to major roads.
Close to Rossmoyne High School, handy to local shopping centres (Southlands and Stockland), close to local parks.
With separate large living area, with gas appliances, with split a/c in the formal lounge. Tucked away from the main road and opposite Valmae park.
Frontage of approximately 12 and back 14.
• Close to both Stockland Riverton shopping centre (3.1km or 7 minutes away) and Riverton shopping centre (950m away)
• 2.4 km to Riverton Leisure plex
• 3.5km to the beautiful Riverton Bridge park
• Bus service to Curtin and Murdoch Universities, Bull Creek Station and Westfield Carousel
• Extremely convenient location, close to Riverton Primary School, Stockland Riverton shopping centre, Riverton leisure plex, and the river
2.1km to Rossmoyne Senior High School
3.4km to Riverton Primary School
2km to Canning River
6.3km to Bull Creek Train Station
3.6km to All Saints College
6.7km to Garden City Shopping Center
8.5km to Carousel Shopping Center
6.3km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
16.5km (18-22 minutes) to Perth CBD
15.4km (18 minutes) to Airport
Block size 430sqm Council rates: $1,556.01 Water rates: $1,100.57
Floor area 144sqm Year built: 1967
For private confidential discussion, please call Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663/9414 3155 firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or for enquiries/ to arrange an inspection.
NEED MORE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND RENT.
SOLD PROPERTIES WORTH ALMOST $17 MILLION IN THIS FINANCIAL YEAR
This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.