30 Southern River Road, Gosnells, WA 6110
Great Potential – Large Block, easy to build a granny flat at the back with side access buy retaining the front property. Owner wants to sell.
30 SOUTHERN RIVER ROAD, GOSNELLS
- 3×1 double brick & tile home built in 1988
- green-titled 700sqm block in convenient location in Gosnells
- Just a stroll from all local schools (St Munchins and Ashburton Primary School, as well as Southern River College)
- Stroll to local shops / parks.
- Public transport close by
- Good opportunity for an investor
- Enough space to build a granny flat to generate an extra income.
- Front reticulation. Large patio at the back.
- Excellent opportunity for first home buyer
For private viewings, please contact Aran 0418 553 663 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.
Council rates: $1,501.33
Water rates: $922.80
Block size: 700sqm
Year built: 1988