21 Fairview Gardens, Waterford, WA 6152
RIVERFRONT PROPERTY. RIGHT AT THE WATER
21 FAIRVIEW GARDENS, WATERFORD</4>
This property offers a very unique opportunity to secure a prime location, with spectacular river views across the ajoining parkland. The absence of any tall trees in the park ensures the river views are totally uninterrupted, which is only possible from a select few properties in the area. It also has a whisper quiet location, due to the extremely low amount of passing traffic, enabling you to enjoy the sounds of the various birdlife that frequent the area.
Dolphins also provide yet another source of nature to marvel at, from the home’s vast verandahs and balcony.
The parkland across the road from the property, offers a variety of great lifestyle features, such as:
Fitness equipment and a children’s playground. Access to the adjoining Bodkin Park is easy, which offers an abundance of natural bushland and walkways to enjoy. Challenger Reserve is yet another vast grassed area next to it, providing a multitude of walks and facilities. As a result, the choice of activities for you to enjoy is endless.
This exceptional home is very distinctive, with the external walls crafted from textured limestone bricks, giving it both style and substance. Upon entering, the quality of the interior finishes also becomes apparent. There is an abundance of white painted timber and high ceilings, to give a feeling of lightness. The expanse of timber windows provide river views to virtually all rooms and the North facing rear timber windows, which go completely to the floor, allows the sun to warm the house in winter.
The enormous master suite, conveniently located on the ground floor, provides a quiet retreat to enjoy a book and the river views, together with a well appointed ensuite, which has a spa to relax in. Other rooms on this level are, the formal lounge and dining areas, which even includes a bar. The continuous timber windows give excellent river views. This is further enhanced by the sets of French doors, which open onto the front wrap around verandah, where you can sit and relax while enjoying the water views and birdlife.
The informal dining and family room flow off the kitchen and from the family room the home office can be accessed, which has enough room for two people to work comfortably.
The family room also opens onto a rear verandah. It overlooks the manicured back lawn and garden, along with a spacious gazebo, set under a shady tree canopy, making outdoor dining and entertaining an absolute delight.
Beyond the lawn is a “secret garden” that leads to a substantial cubby, set in a well shaded play area for kids.
A large double garage completes the back yard, which forms part of the generously sized 800 sqm block.
Returning inside, there is a powder room near the stairs. These give access to the upper level of the house. Upstairs comprises of three spacious bedrooms, bathroom, toilet and a large activity/games room, that leads onto a lengthy wrap around balcony. The balcony provides not only stunning river views, but also looks back to the city skyline and is the perfect location for either unwinding after a long day, or entertaining. The night time reflections on the river add yet another dimension to the ever changing canvas that nature has provided, for you to admire.
This breathtaking location is largely an undiscovered gem, that always captivates those who are lucky enough to experience it. If you want to be close to city, but surrounded by the river, vast parklands and nearby to both tennis & bowl clubs, plus renowned private and local schools, Curtin University as well as local and major shopping precincts, then this is the one you have been looking for.
Take action now to discover one of Waterford’s most sought after addresses, before it’s gone!
Home in brief:
- Large 800sqm block
- Substantial two storey home, with generous verandahs and balcony.
- Super quiet street with uninterrupted river views.
- Surrounded by parkland with play and fitness equipment.
- Adjacent to a nature reserve and the beautiful birdlife that supports.
- House has an intercom connected to 7 room stations.
- Chef fan forced electric oven, Venini ceramic electric hotplate, Omega dishwasher.
- Secure parking for at least 4 cars.v
- An extra storage room with exterior access.
- Manicured lawns and gardens.
- Fixed gazebo, cubby house and shaded grounds.
- Vulcan freeloader 300 litre Gas hot water unit.
- Panasonic Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning.
- Split system, reverse cycle unit – for the Master Bedroom.
- Across the street from the Canning River.
- 210m or 3-minute Walk to the Curtin University Boat Club.
- 350m or 4-minute walk to Challenger Reserve.
- 1-minute drive or 500m Walk to the Manning Tennis Club.
- 2-minute drive or 1Km Walk to the bowling club, soccer grounds.
- 2-minute drive or 10-minute walk to Trinity Playing Fields.
- 4-minute Drive Manning Community Hub, Library & Football Club.
- 5-minute Drive to Curtin University.
- 5-minute drive or 1.9Km stroll to Aquinas College.
- 5-minute drive to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 5-minute drive to freeway on ramps.
- 7-minutes to Penrhos College.
- 7-minute drive to Collier Golf Park.
- 13-minute drive to Murdoch University.
- 13-minute drive or 6.5Kms to Wesley College.
- 10.9 Kms or 15-minute drive to the CBD.
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, local parks, and a host of other amenities.
Year built: 1989
Block size: 800sqm
Water rates $1735.08
Council rate $2900 (approx)
For further information or to arrange a viewing, contact Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663 / 9414 3155 and email@example.com.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.63