36 Geranium Place, Canning Vale WA 6155
Character and charm House - Property ID: 984713
Enjoy 5 Star Living Everyday
A feeling of joy and warmth is apparent as you walk through this Ross North Built 5 bedroom Home.
Understated quality and easy living is the focus, for your growing family to relax and share many happy family moments in this open plan, sociable and versatile home.
The home provides a separate home theatre room, generous family and Dinning area and open plan Kitchen. There is plenty of room for the kids to run amok outside with beautiful alfresco off the main living area and heated below ground pool with separate gazebo.
The location is just outstanding, as this beautiful home is situated in one of the finest Cul-de-sac's of Canning Vale, Close to schools, Transport, and Livingston shopping.
All the hard work has been done so you can move in right away and enjoy the fruits of a modern, easy care lifestyle.
• Area: Mammoth 738 sqm Block
• 5 Bedrooms, Theatre, Open Plan Kitchen
• Aesthetically pleasing High Quality Jarrah timber flooring in the living, Kitchen and Theatre
• Glossy Porcelain tiling on Bedrooms
• Gas Cooking and Gas Bayonet
• In-built Oven and Dishwasher
• Ducted Evaporative Air-Condition throughout the home
• Split Air-conditioning at Living and Main Bedroom
• 5.8KW Aurora Solar Panel (Italian Make)
• Energy Efficient Insulation
• 8 Security CCTV Cameras with Mobile Phone App & Web Monitoring
• Lockable double Garage plus plenty of space to park more cars
• Below ground Pool (Heated)
• Gazebo overlooking the sparkling Pool
• Separate Shed for Storage
• Perfect Alfresco set-up for entertainment
• Bore Reticulated Garden
• Easy maintenance Garden with Water-wise plants
• Walkable Distance to Canning Primary School and Bus Stop
• Close to Livingston shopping, Canning Vale Market, new proposed train station etc
NOTE: All Images for illustrative purposes only
- Land Size Approx. - 738 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport