35/2 Stockton Bend COCKBURN CENTRAL WA
Generously proportioned, light filled throughout and superbly convenient, this stylish 1st Floor 2 bed 2 bath apartment offers relaxed easy maintenance living. Only a short walk to Gateway Shopping Centre, The Gate tavern and bistro, eateries and Cockburn Train Station and a short drive to Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University. Ideal for those looking to downsize or investors looking for a prime location, it is ready to enjoy/rent out immediately.
– Generous layout includes open plan living and dining space
– North facing balcony perfect for relaxing
– Modern kitchen equipped with gas cook top
– Two double bedrooms each include built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Separate WC
– Stylish modern bathroom
– Own separate laundry with dryer
– Large linen cupboard
– Own on site lockable storage room
– Readymade investment with good rental prospects
– Secure car parking and just a short walk to train station
– Offers easy access to great cafes, shops, gym and restaurants
Contact Aran Kandia for a viewing
Apartment Size – 91m2
Balcony – 14m2
Store room – 2m2
Strata Fees approx. $579.99 per quarter
The annual council rates are $1576.77
The annual water rates are $1169.28
Please call Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663 to secure a viewing today!
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.