21 Tompkins Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
Very simple & functional plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre and study this home presents outstanding value.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities, Harrisdale Primary (1.6km) and High School (650m) and conveniently located minutes away from Harrisdale shopping centre (800m) offering supermarkets, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport just around the corner certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Block Size: 480sqm Build Year: 2013
Floor Area: 159sqm Builder: Affordable Living Water Rates: $1311
– Master suite with walk in robes leading into ensuite
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes coming off a central hallway
– Study which could also be used as an extra activity area.
– Kitchen overlooking the main living area and patio
– Loads of natural light with sliding doors out to the side and opening out to the patio area
– Theatre which could also be utilised as a kids play rooms or home office.
– Vinyl tiles finish the home throughout, hard wearing and easy cleaning.
– LED Lighting in the main living areas
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Spacious Patio as an external entertainment area
– Garage with rear roller door & concrete pad for extra parking
– Grassed garden fully reticulated
– Side gate next to garage
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Harrisdale Park (BBQ Facilities, Playground, Basketball)
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
650m – Harrisdale High School
800m – Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.6km – Harrisdale Primary School
9.5km – Cockburn Train Station
For private confidential discussion, please call Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663/9414 3155 firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or for enquiries/ to arrange an inspection.
NEED MORE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND RENT.
SOLD PROPERTIES WORTH ALMOST $17 MILLION IN The LAST FINANCIAL YEAR
This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.