21 Strathclyde Circuit, Champion Lakes WA 6111
This extremely functional and practical home, incorporates 4 Large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including 1 ensuite), a theatre room, double remote lockup garage with internal entry, study room, spacious open plan kitchen with family and dining and an alfresco. Set in idyllic Champion Lakes Recreational Park with scenic walk trails, picnic and BBQ areas, state of the art rowing facility, within easy access to Tonkin Hwy and is close to several schools (short walk from the Kelmscott John Calvin Primary School), shops and public transport.
• Large Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Robe and Ensuite
• 3 Additional bigger size bedrooms with Spacious Wardrobes
• 2 Bathrooms and 2 Toilets
• Big Size Study Room or 5th Bedroom.
• Spacious Theatre Room
• Open plan kitchen /meals/ living area with connection ready for gas bayonet
• Kitchen with 900mm Stainless Cooking Appliances and Stone Benchtop
• Space for Dishwasher
• Quality blinds and Curtains throughout.
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Solar Panels to keep the Electricity bills to an absolute minimum
• Paved alfresco area under the main roof
• Double lockable garage
• Quality Tile Flooring throughout and Carpets in the Bedrooms
• Low Maintenance Garden
Year built: 2013 Water rates: $1,123.07
Block size: 459sqm Council rates: $2,368.92
House size: 276.129sqm
• Walkable distance to Kelmscott John Calvin School
• Close to state-of-the-art rowing facility
• Minutes away from Tonkin Highway
• Close to Restaurants and Armadale Shopping City
• Minutes away Kelmscott Train Station
• Recreational Parks, Walk Trails, Picnic and BBQ Areas
This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.