19 Eyre Close BULL CREEK WA, 6149
Set in a lovely secluded and convenient part of Bull Creek this roomy 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home will definitely please your family. From the moment you arrive you get a very pleasant feel to this home, as you open the front door you will certainly feel right at home.
Features of this property include:
• generous lounge/dining, family, and games room with recently replaced wool carpets,
• Gas storage hot water system.
• The rear of the house consists of a large entertaining area with a patio that is paved extending the length of the home
• The gardens are established front and back with easy care reticulation off own bore, garden shed,
• double remote lock-up garage
• Freshly painted
• New dishwasher
• New fully Evaporative cooler
• Good quality carpets and new carpet in three bedrooms
• Large powered work shed and another garden shed
• Centrally located in quiet cul de sac, and within easy walking distance to schools, shops, transport, and park-lands.
• Rossmoyne high school zone
• 2 Minutes drive to Bull Creek Shopping center
• 4 Minutes drive to Bull Creek Primary school
• 9 Minutes drive to Rossmoyne Senior High School
• Walking distance to Murdoch Train station, bus stops Bull Creek Library, and community center.
• 5 Minutes drive to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, Murdoch Tafe, and Murdoch University
• 20 Minutes drive to the beaches of Fremantle
This is an ideal home set in a great location that will appeal to most, so don`t let this opportunity pass you by!
For further information please contact us at 08 9414 3155/ firstname.lastname@example.org