54 Strathclyde Circuit, Champion Lakes WA 6111
BEAUTIFUL MODERN FAMILY HOME
Set in idyllic Champion Lakes Recreational Park with scenic walk trails, picnic and BBQ areas, state of the art rowing facility, within easy access to Tonkin Hwy and is close to several schools, shops and public transport.
With 4 bedrooms (master bed with two walk-in-robes, other bedrooms with built-in-robes), spacious lounge or media-room and big main living area comprising kitchen, dining and family rooms, it offers 176sqm living area set on a 400 sqm block not far from the lake.
The home has a lot of downlights, reverse-cycled ducted air-conditioning system divided into zones, wide gas cooktop and wide under bench oven with electronic display
1) 5.5kw solar power generation system
2) 12kw reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system
3) auto reticulation
4) 200 litre above ground solar water heater with instantaneous gas booster water heater.
Year built: 2014 Water rates: $1,070.87
Block size: 400sqm Council rates: $2,260.40
House size total: 241.29sqm
• Close to state-of-the-art rowing facility
• Minutes away from Tonkin Highway
• Close to Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes, Fitness Centres and Shopping Centre
• Recreational Parks, Walk Trails, Picnic and BBQ Areas”
For private confidential discussion, please call Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663/9414 3155 firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or for enquiries/ to arrange an inspection.
NEED MORE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND RENT.
SOLD PROPERTIES WORTH ALMOST $17 MILLION IN THIS FINANCIAL YEARINFORMATION
This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement.